Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine have a rich and detailed written history of over 2000 years. The verbal history dates back at least two thousand years more.
Chinese herbal medicine has been in use for thousands of years. In China, this is the true medicine.
Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle manual therapy that works with bones in the skull (cranium), spine and sacrum, along with the membranes (dura) and cerebral-spinal fluid that protect the brain and spinal cord.
Diet, Lifestyle, and Mindset set the course for deep and lasting Wellness. We’ll help you find the right balance for you.
We treat babies and toddlers, to grade-schoolers and teenagers. Each age has its own unique health and wellness issues.
This is for patients who want or need additional time and help with making changes in their lifestyle and diet, beyond the few minutes we have in our regular treatments.
These may be included in your treatment as determined by your practitioner, to achieve our best results. They are usually added to your visit at no extra charge. If extra time is needed, we may need to schedule a longer visit next time.
- New Patient Visit - Acupuncture & Manual Therapy (90 minutes)$18045 min Intake and Exam plus Treatment and Herbal Consult
- New Patient Visit - Acupuncture (60 minutes)$18045 min Intake and Exam plus Treatment and Herbal Consult
- Follow-Up Acupuncture/Manual Therapy/Herbal Combo (60 minutes)$8515 min Consult, 25 min Acupuncture, 20 min Manual Therapy, Herbal Consult
- Acupuncture/Manual Therapy/Herbal Combo (60 minutes)$13515 min Consult, 25 min Acupuncture, 20 min Manual Therapy, Herbal Consult
- Pediatric Follow-Up$70Acupuncture only
7955 E. Arapahoe Ct, Suite 1050
Centennial, CO 80112