Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine have a rich and detailed written history of over 2000 years. The verbal history dates back at least two thousand years more.
Chinese herbal medicine has been in use for thousands of years. In China, this is the true medicine.
Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle manual therapy that works with bones in the skull (cranium), spine and sacrum, along with the membranes (dura) and cerebral-spinal fluid that protect the brain and spinal cord.
Diet, Lifestyle, and Mindset set the course for deep and lasting Wellness. We’ll help you find the right balance for you.
This is for patients who want or need additional time and help with making changes in their lifestyle and diet, beyond the few minutes we have in our regular treatments.
These may be included in your treatment as determined by your practitioner, to achieve our best results. They are usually added to your visit at no extra charge. If extra time is needed, we may need to schedule a longer visit next time.
- Free Initial ConsultFREE15 Minute Free Consultation – Learn how we can help you and see if we’re a good fit
- New Patient Intake (via Telemedicine)$7025 Minute Telemedicine – New Patient Intake including detailed health history and treatment goal setting
- Telemedicine Herbal/Supplement Consult$9525 Minute Telemedicine – Herbal, Supplement and Lifestyle Guidance from the safety of your home
- Acupuncture Follow-Up (45-60 minutes)$95Acupuncture + Herbal Consult
- Follow-Up Acupuncture/Manual Therapy/Herbal Combo (60 minutes)$165Acupuncture + Herbal consult + 25 min manual therapy
- 50 Minute Massage Therapy$90
- 80 Minute Massage Therapy$135