We love treating kids! Kids of all ages can benefit immensely from acupuncture, herbs and bodywork.
We treat babies and toddlers, to grade-schoolers and teenagers. Each age has its own unique health and wellness issues.
Most kids do great with acupuncture!
For those that aren’t sure, we have other techniques we can use, like acupressure, cold lasers or mild electrical stimulation, and cupping or Gua Sha. We may do massage or craniosacral therapy. We work with your child, their unique needs, and their comfort level.
We treat babies and young children with a Japanese acupressure technique (no needles!) called Shonishin. We make it our priority to make kids comfortable and relaxed.
Craniosacral therapy is also excellent for treating kids of all ages. It helps to calm anxiety, helps with ear infections, and concussion recovery, among other things.
Our herbal medicine for kids include tinctures and powders that can be mixed into food or taken directly. We use formulas to treat acute issues like colds and cough, and also may use what we call Constitutional Formulas to address chronic issues like Asthma, ADHD or growth issues.
Treating the whole family brings the most profound results. When parents are stressed, kids are stressed, and vice versa! We are here to help guide your family in making the best nutrition and lifestyle choices to get you all on the path to optimal wellness.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us! if you would to schedule an appointment click here. We are happy to do a free 15 minute phone consultation.
What we treat for kids and teens:
- Colds, coughs and runny noses
- Recovery after illness like flu, pneumonia, or mono
- Digestive issues (GERD, constipation or diarrhea)
- Respiratory issues like asthma
- Post-concussion issues
- Sports injuries
- Headaches and migraines
- ANXIETY & STRESS
- New Patient Visit - Acupuncture & Herbal Consult$140New Patients – Intake + Evaluation + Treatment
- New Patient Visit - Acupuncture, Herbal, Manual Therapy$180For new patients with structural issues/pain. Intake + Evaluation + Treatment
- Pediatric Follow Up$70Acupuncture + Herbal Consult + Manual Therapy
7955 E. Arapahoe Ct, Suite 1050
Centennial, CO 80112