About Jennie Luther, L.Ac, Dipl.OM, RMT
I truly believe it is our body’s nature to be healthy.
Sometimes we all just need a little help getting there.
Mind, Body, Spirit— not just connected they’re one and the same! They make up the whole of you. Our emotions, our chronic thoughts, greatly affect the health of our body, and vice versa. We see this played out in so many ways, whether it’s the worsening of chronic health problems with a lot of stress, or the way feeling sick makes you feel depressed.
My approach to health is holistic—all those symptoms, whether physical, emotional, mental or spiritual, merge into your complete picture. I treat you as a whole person, your whole story matters. We will work on improvement in all areas of your being, helping you become more resilient, with greater vitality.
It is my goal to relieve your symptoms, and help you feel better and better with each visit. Acupuncture is cumulative, so you’ll start to see the benefits grow quickly when you’re getting regular treatment. Massage, Craniosacral Therapy and Myofascial Release can bring immediate relief to pain and injury, and calm the body and mind. Herbal medicine continues the treatment in between visits, and is great for treating the roots of your issues. Your treatment plan can be customized to just treat your presenting symptoms, or we create a plan that goes much deeper to address the roots thoroughly.
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of Colorado
- Registered Massage Therapist in the State of Colorado
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine, NCCAOM
- Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Denver. 157 credit hours/2885 contact hours.
- Certified Craniosacral Therapist, Colorado School of Healing Arts, 524 hours, Lakewood
- Certified Massage Therapist, Boulder College of Massage Therapy, Boulder, 1000-hours
- Past Adjunct Faculty at Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Two-time recipient of Golden Flower Scholarship for Academic Achievement
- Recipient of Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine’s Academic Achievement Award for Highest GPA 2013.
- Two decades experience in the Healing Arts
- Hundreds of additional hours of continuing education, including:
- Prenatal and postpartum massage
- Pediatric acupuncture and herbal medicine
- Shonishin Pediatric acupressure techniques
- Visceral and Neural manipulation (Barral Institute)
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point therapy, both manual and needling (dry-needling)
- Reiki Master Teacher
- Auricular Therapy
- And always continuing my studies, on a daily basis.
Friday: 9am- 2:30pm
Schedule a New Patient Visit or a 15 minute phone or in-office consultation so we can get started on helping you feel better!
7955 E. Arapahoe Ct, Suite 1050
Centennial, CO 80112