About Jennie Luther, L.Ac, Dipl.OM, RMT
I truly believe it is our body’s nature to be healthy.
Sometimes we just need a little help getting there.
Mind, Body, Spirit— not just connected they’re one and the same! They make up the whole of you. Our emotions and thoughts greatly affect the health of our body, and vice versa. We see this played out in so many ways, whether it’s the worsening of chronic health problems with a lot of stress, or the way feeling sick makes you feel depressed.
My approach to health is holistic—all those symptoms, whether physical, emotional, mental or spiritual, merge into your complete picture. I treat you as a whole person, and your whole story matters. We will work together to improve all areas of your being, helping you become more resilient, with greater vitality.
We will work to relieve your symptoms, and help you feel better and better with each visit. Acupuncture is cumulative, so you’ll start to see the benefits multiply when you’re getting regular treatment. Massage, Craniosacral Therapy, Visceral/Neural Manipulation and Myofascial Release can bring immediate relief to pain and injury, and calm the body and mind, while also correcting structural imbalances leading to pain and dysfunction.
Ongoing care helps to make that relief last. Herbal medicine continues the treatment in between visits, and is great for treating the roots of your issues. Your treatment plan can be customized to just treat your presenting symptoms, or to go much deeper to address the roots thoroughly.
- Over two decades experience in the Healing Arts
- Certified Massage Therapist (1000+hours), Boulder College of Massage Therapy
- Certified Craniosacral Therapist (560 hours), Colorado School of Healing Arts
- Past Adjunct Faculty at Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Two-time recipient of Golden Flower Scholarship for Academic Achievement
- Recipient of Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine’s Academic Achievement Award for Highest GPA 2013.
- Hundreds of additional hours of continuing education, including
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Acupuncture techniques
- Pediatric Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine
- Shonishin Pediatric Acupressure techniques
- Visceral and Neural manipulation (Barral Institute)
- Vagus Nerve/ANS
- Visceral Manipulation – abdomen, thorax, pelvic organs,
- Neural Manipulation – spine/dura, peripheral nerves
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy, both manual and needling (dry-needling)
- Reiki Master Teacher
- Auricular Therapy
- and always continuing my studies
7955 E. Arapahoe Ct, Suite 1050
Centennial, CO 80112