Job Description: Licensed Massage Therapist
Family Tree Acupuncture & Wellness is looking for a highly skilled, motivated and friendly licensed massage therapist to help us with our ongoing mission to help families be their healthiest, naturally.
Ideally, you are great with people, detail-oriented, coachable, and a team player.
The #1 skill you MUST possess in order to be considered for this job is being able to effectively treat patients and create/implement treatment plans, while making our patients feel at home and taken care of in our office.
We are looking for a therapist who is skilled in deep tissue/treatment oriented massage as well as Swedish. We treat all ages, mostly adults, with many chronic pain clients, as well as maintenance clients.
If you ALSO have training and experience with
- Myofascial Release
- Craniosacral Therapy and/or
- Visceral manipulation
you’re definitely going to be at the top of the list. However, we can work with you if needed in training, especially if you bring a positive, motivated, team-oriented attitude to the table.
In order to be considered for this job, you MUST bring some serious people skills to our team. Top-notch patient care is a must, as is being a great part of our office.
Additional non-negotiable essentials for this job include:
- Warm and friendly demeanor
- Strong communication skills with patients, doctors and admin staff
- A strong desire to build your client schedule with our team
And, if you love to just come to work and help your clients, then go home and not worry about running a business, EVEN BETTER, because you’ll be a great fit! We are looking for someone who wants to establish roots and flourish with the support of our established office.
One more thing. We’re serious about our mission and our business, so please do NOT apply for this position if you:
- aren’t looking for a longterm opportunity
- are planning to open your own clinic in the next few years.
- need a lot of time off
Hours : 20-28 hours/week to start, with potential for more days as your schedule fills. This is an employee position, not a contract position.
Mondays and/or Tuesdays 11:30-6:30,
- Current Colorado License (DORA)
- Personal Professional Liability Insurance (after 6 months we will provide this for you)
- Potential for more hours as desired
- all electric lift tables
- all supplies provided (treatment and office)
- office staff to manage patients/booking, etc
- supportive work environment
- marketing, business cards provided
- monthly acupuncture treatments
- herbs/supplements at cost
- no dress code, other than professional/casual
If you’re still reading and you think you’re a good fit for us, please respond with your resume and a briefly answer in your cover letter the following:
What attracted you to this opportunity?
How does this opportunity mesh with your current personal/professional goals?
Describe how you handle upset clients.
Why are you the best fit for this position based on the description above?
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!
Family Tree Acupuncture & Wellness
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30-45 per hour massage (based on experience and skills) + tips