How We Can Help You!
We provide care and empower healthy living for your whole family, through all stages of life, from birth onward.
- • Our approach is detailed and multi-disciplinary, working to restore balance to your body and being. We listen, seeking to understand your whole self. This is where deep healing begins.
- • We use a whole-person view, addressing your current symptoms and the root of your issues. It’s all connected.
- • You will have an effective, layered treatment plan, made just for you that includes acupuncture techniques, natural herbal medicine, nutritional supplements, craniosacral therapy, bodywork and lifestyle counseling.
- • Worried about needles? No problem. We offer many effective non-needle techniques, including lasers, acupressure, mild electrical stimultion, cupping, gua sha, auricular therapy and bodywork. But you might surprise yourself! Most people are pleasantly surprised that acupuncture is so relaxing, and usually quite painless.
- • We empower you to take control of your health and well-being by teaching you lifestyle habits that will have the best impact. You’ll learn small steps you can add each week, keeping it manageable and doable.
Together, we’ll get you feeling your best so you can enjoy your vibrant, healthy life!
Contact us today to schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation to see how we can help you!
Family Tree Acupuncture & Wellness, LLC
Growing Healthy Families
We offer many different therapies to treat many conditions. Your acupuncture session will address the root and symptoms of your issues.Read More
Chinese Herbal Medicine has been in use for thousands of years. It is safe, gentle, and effective. Your formula will always be balanced and without the side effects of pharmaceuticals.Read More
We know acupuncture can seem a little weird until you try it. Our goal is to give you all the information you need, and make you feel comfortable every step of the way.Read More
Kids really do like acupuncture! If your child isn’t sure about it, we have other options like lasers, acupressure techniques, and herbal tinctures and syrups just for kids.Read More